Registration and Accounts
For safety and security, each customer is allowed to create only one registered account by default. For customers who attempt to create several accounts, we reserve the right to suspend accounts without further notice.
We may send you administrative and promotional emails as part of the Service. We may also send you information regarding your account activity, updates about our Site and Service, as well as other promotional offers. We may also send you information regarding purchases you've made. You can opt-out of our promotional emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any such correspondence.
Whilst all efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of product descriptions, specifications, and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur RattanTree cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake, you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon the supply of goods.
Given the popularity and/or supply constraints of some of our products, RattanTree may have to limit the number of products available for purchase. RattanTree reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time, even after you place an order.
Both parties agree that, following order dispatch, transportation is the sole responsibility of the third-party logistics company. During this stage, full ownership of the product(s) belongs to the buyer; all associated liability and risks during transportation shall be borne by the buyer.
Customers can cancel their order at any time before shipping; please contact our Support Center. However, once the order has been dispatched, the order cannot be canceled, changed, or refunded. Upon receipt of the package, our Warranty and Return policy comes into effect.
Shipping and delivery times are calculated in working days from Monday to Friday. In the case of major holidays such as Christmas and the Chinese Lunar New Year, please allow extra delivery time. During those special occasions, we will provide notices to reflect possible delays.
Customers are responsible for providing complete and accurate shipping addresses. RattanTree cannot make changes to your shipping address once a package has been shipped, and RattanTree is not liable for packages lost due to incomplete or inaccurate addresses.
RattanTree cannot be held responsible for any package that does not make it through the local customs and is destroyed due to the item being illegal in the destination country. Customers are solely responsible for complying with their local laws. We can also not be held responsible for any import tax that may occur and it is the customer's sole responsibility to pay this fee if any.
All orders reported as "delivered" by shipping companies are considered delivered. RattanTree cannot be made liable for non-delivery in this case. Any order that does not have a shipping guarantee will not be the responsibility of RattanTree and the customer takes full liability for their package during the shipping process.
Exchange and Returns (Money Back Guarantee)
If when you receive your product(s), you are not completely satisfied you may return the items to us, within 30 days for a refund. Returns will take approximately 5 to 7 working days for the process once the goods have arrived. The precise length depends on the payment provider used (e.g. PayPal, the credit card company, etc). Items must be in their original packaging, all the original boxes must be intact and included, along with all packaging materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, plus all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer.
You must first contact us at email@example.com to request a return before sending any item back.
The money-back-guarantee does not cover volume/wholesale and customized orders.
For “Buyers Remorse”, shipping back to RattanTree is paid for by the customer. We are in general unable to refund your postal fees.
Any product returned found not to be defective can be refunded within the time stated above. Goods found to be tampered with by the customer will not be replaced but returned at the customer’s own expense.
By default, the refund amount cannot exceed the original order amount paid to RattanTree. RattanTree is not responsible for and does not know any bank fees or exchange rate charges that may occur. These fees are processed by the issuing bank and will not be refunded by RattanTree.
- Products that are deemed to be damaged on purpose/unmaintained/not returned in a resellable condition.
- Products subject to normal wear and tear.
- There is no proof of purchase.
- Beyond the 30 days expires (Counted from the date the goods are signed for).
We try very hard to ensure that you receive your order in pristine condition. If you do not receive the products ordered, please contact us. In the unlikely event that the product arrives damaged or faulty, please contact us immediately.
The prices depicted on the Sites are subject to change at any time without notice.
Note: Newsletter subscription on the registration page checked by default. RattanTree respects customer privacy.
Although RattanTree will always strive to resolve issues to the satisfaction of the customer in a professional, courteous and friendly fashion, we will not tolerate any unacceptable or unreasonable behavior towards our Customer Service Team members.
Unacceptable behavior directed towards Customer Service staff or RattanTree may, for example, include any of the following:
- Aggressive, abusive, and threatening behavior. Examples include any direct or implied threats on any communication channel; intimidating language; personal and verbal abuse; sexist, racist, homophobic, or derogatory remarks; rudeness; inflammatory statements; swearing; and unsubstantiated allegations.
- Persistently making habitually demanding or vexatious complaints, despite the matter having been fully addressed; similarly, repeating complaints persisting despite reasonable and fair solutions being offered by our policies.
- Asking, expecting, or demanding staff to breach established company policy guidelines, e.g. refund amount, timelines, special compensation, etc.; similarly, seeking an unrealistic outcome beyond the scope of our policies and procedures.
- Repeatedly changing the nature (or focus) of a complaint or the desired outcome, part way, after a formal response has been provided.
- An excessive number of complaints compared to the total purchase value history.
For such behavior, complainants may be advised and formally notified of the following:
- Their language is considered offensive, abusive, threatening, and wholly unacceptable.
- They must refrain from using such language, intimidation, and threats.
- There will be no further exchange of correspondence on the matter if they persist with this behavior.
- RattanTree reserves the right to no longer accept orders from the customer in the future without further notice.
Conditions Of Use
All content included on the site such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software are all owned by RattanTree and are protected by international copyright laws.
License and Site Access
RattanTree grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This license does not include any forms of commercial use of this site or its contents, any collection and use of any products, any collection and use of any product listings descriptions or prices, any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant, or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any interest without express written consent from RattanTree.